Thursday, July 18, 2013

Travel with Celebrity Style: Vanessa Lachey

Yes, I am a Vanessa Lachey fan! I just love her elegant style and she dresses effortlessly cool. Here are some of my favorite Vanessa Lachey outfit that I 'sort of' copied during my travels. Also posted similar styles that you can avail online.


Vanessa Lachey
Dress: Ella Moss
Shoes: Fendi

My Version (At a Party in the Philippines)
 Dress: Trendy Moi
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Purse: John Carlo Creations

Similar Style
Striped Maxi Dress by Forever 21 $19.80





Tribute Leather Platform Sandals by Saint Laurent $935.07

New Look Chain Shoulder Bag £12.99



Vanessa Lachey
Dress:
Shoes: YSL
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

My Version (While Out and About in Spain)
Dress: Formula Joven
Shoes: Geox
Bag: Indiska

 Similar Style
Multi Aztec print Maxi Dress by Annie £15.00

Perforated X-front Platform Pump by Charlotte Russe $35.50

Leather Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs $482.02

Aviator Sunglasses by Ray Ban $191.22



Vanessa Lachey
Dress: Hale Bob Maxi Dress

My Version (Somewhere in Vietnam!)
Top: Abercrombie and Fitch
Skirt: Din Pong
Sandals: Ipanema

 Similar Style
Scarf Print Maxi Skirt by Monica Paisley £15
Flat Thong Sandals by Aldo £40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment