Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lip gloss addict!

Ok, I'm such a Lip gloss addict. I can't stop buying them, I just want to collect and not use them! I know it sounds stupid since make-up expires, eventually. It started in High school when I became interested in make-up, though I only buy those cute container lip balm/glosses (which, by the way, I still have ;p) then it became an obsession.

The reason why I prefer to wear them over Lipstick, they are shiny and not so heavy like lipsticks. But of course, I still believe in the saying that every girl should have a red lipstick in her purse! ;)

The colors I normally use are nudy, pinkish and orangey lip glosses and oh, I'm also a fanatic of flavored lippies. I could spend a day just sniffing their fruity or candy-ish scent.
I have used a lot of different brands but I can't really say which one is the best. And my favorite brands are Estée Lauder, Clinique, Lancôme, MAC and Chanel.




Will post more about my Make-up Collection soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment