Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Travel Must Haves

When you're travelling, are you very meticulous about skin care??? When I used to work as a Flight Attendant, I'm very picky when it comes to using lotions and skin products. A lot of them doesn't really work with my skin when working up in the sky, they dry up quickly leaving a rough and dry skin.
Here are some of the skin products I recommend to use when flying and travelling. Believe me, they really moisturize the skin leaving a healthy glow.



Body Butter from The Body Shop
L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion
Injecto Pure Coconut Oil Hand and Nail Cream
L'Erbario Toscano Olive Oil Body Milk
Burt's Bees Banana Cream
Nivea Creme
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream
Human Nature Choco Vanilla Lip Balm
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Balm


No comments:

Post a Comment