Saturday, February 23, 2013

Make Your Own Chocolate Candy Dessert

I'm not really a fan of Chocolates but I dunno why I love hamstering chocolates. Its just fun collecting them! Crazy? I know. I always get thrilled every time we are travelling to Europe, its the land of the nice and creamy chocolates. I love visiting chocolate shops and chocolate factories, just admiring how those beautiful chocolates are created. We have lots of chocolates in our refrigerator from our previous European trip and should really eat them since some of them are expiring soon. Anyway, my husband and I made some chocolate candy with MARZIPAN inside. Quite difficult for first timers but it was fun!




Chocolate Candy with Marzipan

Ingredients:
Almond Nuts or any nuts (crushed)
Anthon Berg Marzipan
500 grams Milk Chocolate Bar
1/2 cup Butter



Method:
1) Cut and mold marzipan into small balls. Put in the refrigerator.
    Crush the almond nuts, set aside.
2) Turn heat to low-medium, melt 1/2 cup butter then add 500g chocolate bar.
    Simmer until chocolate is fully melted. Turn off heat.
3) Dip the Marzipan balls into the melted chocolate carefully,
     use toothpicks (melted chocolate is really hot!).
4) Sprinkle some crushed almonds.
5) Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
6) If the chocolate candies are hard, they are ready to serve.

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment