Sunday, September 9, 2012

Salvador Artesano

It has become a tradition that my husband and I spend our summer in Spain. My parents-in-law owns an apartment in Costa Blanca so being in Spain is an absolute vacation.
The moment we arrived at the Airport (Alicante) from Palma de Mallorca, my parents-in-law drove us directly to this Shoe Factory in Elche (Alicante).

Salvador Artesano
Elche Crta.Murcia-Alicante,km-53 96 544 36 31
03205 ELCHE


Though I have already been to the shoe factory last year, I'm still very excited to see the shop. Most of the shoes here are discounted from 30%-70% and some of them are also made in Spain.

There are more than 50 Branches of Salvador Artesano in Spain and they also have an online shop so you can check their website. If you are a shoe lover, you will not regret this place since they have thousands of shoes plus some of the discounted shoes are only 10 euros!!! Can you believe that???



 Last Season's collection are now 10 euros!!!



10 euros



Shoes, shoes, shoes!!!



Salvador Artesano



I really like them but they are 1 size smaller.... :(



My parents-in-law's gift...:)




I bought 3 pairs of shoes last year....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment