Thursday, September 13, 2012

Duchess of Cambridge likes outlet shops

I'm a fan of Kate Middleton, I love the way she dresses and how she carries herself. And I'm really happy to know that she loves shopping at outlet shops. I also love shopping at outlet shops, it's such a nice feeling when you shop for Luxury brands and get big big discounts.

Apparently, some of the dresses she wore during The Queen's Diamond Jubilee are from Bicester Village. Bicester Village is a shopping outlet part of the Chic Outlet Shopping Company. Same company as La Roca Village, an outlet shop in Barcelona that I have posted weeks ago.

Chic Outlet Shopping has nine shopping Villages (by value retail) in Europe. You can find the outlet villages in UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, and Belgium.
Just check their website Chic Outlet Shopping.



MISSONI Coat dress from Bicester Village

Read the full Duchess of Cambridge 'loves' Bicester Village story here.



No comments:

Post a Comment