Monday, July 30, 2012

Ready to go!

Three days to go and we're off to Europe for a month! I'm so excited to go back to Spain and just lie on the beach... Yesterday my husband and I went shopping for the things we need. I bought new make-up, bikini, cover-ups, summer clothes, new pair of sexy jeans, shoes and some tropical body lotion.


After hopping from one shopping mall to the another, we got so tired and thirsty so we decided to take a break at Tutti Frutti frozen yogurt- ice cream parlor.


I had vanilla and chocolate yogurt ice cream topped with chocolate sprinkles and jelly, so yummy and my favorite!
We have been talking about we should pamper ourselves before holiday so we went for a massage.
I went to Indochine Spa and since I'm a regular customer, I got a free coffee body scrub (from my frequent guest stamping card).  I had the traditional Indochine massage and it's WONDERFUL!!!





I love Indochine Spa because the therapists are really good, the place is very clean, the rooms are nicely decorated and the music is so relaxing. The people working there are also very professional and service is 5 star! After the treatment, they served a very smoothing tea and some dried fruits.
Price range at $25-$100, depending on the treatment.



Then we decided to have dinner at our favorite Indian Restaurant but when we got there, it was closed. We're a little bit early! Indian restaurants in HCMC are normally closed from 2pm-5:30pm. And since we felt so tired (or lazy!!!) after the massage we went home and ordered TUNA pizza instead...
We wanted to be healthy and stay fit for Spain...lol!!! ;)


Soo happy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So happy for you moi :) And I'm drooling with all those branded shopping bags! Good luck on your trip to Europe :)

    ReplyDelete