Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Disneyland Hong Kong

As far back as I can remember, I was 3 years old when I first saw a Disney cartoon. It was sing-a-long medley, a Beta tape rented by my mother (It was the decade of the huge Colored TVs and Beta max). Days before the deadline, I begged her not to return it so she bought it instead at the Beta tape shop. Everyday for maybe 5 months I kept watching this sing-a-long medley that up to now, I can still remember the first song of the movie. 
Until then, I've always wanted to go to any Disney Amusement Park. But it was when I got married I have actually been to one, in Disneyland Hong Kong. My first Disney park visit was so magical like a childhood dream come true!!! I didn't care about age, I have to try every ride there is.



















































Click here to view my EuroDisney Paris trip...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment